top of page


Zoning and Building Permits are required when you are building or making changes to your home, so please call Warren County Planning and Zoning Office (814) 728-3512 for a Zoning Permit and Construction Code Inspectors (CCI) at (814) 432-2630 for a Building Permit before you start your next project.


If you are not connected to the Eldred Township Sewer System and need an on lot sewer permit contact Todd Fantaskey, Sewer Enforcement Officer, at (814)  723-3775.


If you have any questions concerning any of these permits, please contact the Eldred Township Office at (814) 436-7654.

bottom of page